poabalpertvi Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Blade: The Series

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The adventures of the half human/vampire hunter.
The series has kept me watching this far. The only downfall is the main character, Blade. After seeing Wesley Snipes play Blade, it only seems fitting to see someone with more martial arts experience star behind him. The preciseness and speed of the moves is part of what makes Blade so awesome. I just don't think that "Sticky Fingaz" adds up to Blade. I really just would have liked to see a better actor play such a great roleBlade. Krista (Jill Wagner) is a breath of fresh air. The way she holds on to her humanity makes vampirism seem that much more attractive. I hope this series lasts for a while. Maybe even Sticky Fingaz will grow on me. I can only hope.
Wow…I'm in amazement that there are people comparing Sticky to Snipes, that's like comparing the best 5 star hotel to sleeping in a dumpster. Sticky couldn't act, he couldn't fight, he showed no emotions, the guys not an actor, he's horrible, and the worst choice I can think of to play Blade and take over that role from Snipes.<br/><br/>As for the show, why was it called Blade, it should have been called the Jill Wagner showher storyline was the main theme, not Blades. Bad call number 2 for the show.<br/><br/>And lets not forget how they took everything from the movies, tossed them aside, and just did whatever they wanted to with the stories and such. You don't base a TV series on a very well liked movie franchise and then crap all over what the movies have done and shown.<br/><br/>I'm very happy this show was axed, maybe if this happened more often instead of people just accepting crap Hollywood would get the message and put out some decent stuff.

On DVD Unrated versions of the episodes were released that feature not only prolonged plot sequences but also some more violence and nudity.
The Jade Box full movie hd 1080pEpisode 1.215 in hindi movie downloadthe Can I Get a Hot Tub! full movie in hindi free download hdChicago P.D. full movie kickass torrentfree download The AvengersI Am a Knife with Legs 720p moviesLet's Go full movie hd 1080pShaft movie downloadCats Dogs movie in hindi free downloadFast \u0026 Furious 9 online free

last edited 217 weeks ago by poabalpertvi
Please log in to post a reply.